Havok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havok

The Home of Havok, A gaming Clan for FPS

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegisterGame Battles

battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sprayvandal-

sprayvandal-

Kudos : 3

battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn Empty
PostSubject: battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn   battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:03 am

Battlefield 1943 was released on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace two weeks ago and since then, it has sold 600,000 copies and has set some records on both systems. Battlefield has become the fastest selling day one and week-one downloadable game on both PSN and XBL.

Gordon Van Dyke, producer of Battlefield 1943 says, “We are honored by the reception that the game has received so far, watching and participating in this non-stop multiplayer action has been a real treat for us and we can’t believe how fast our fans reached 43 million kills. We can now truly say that we have set a new standard for what can be done in the downloadable games category and gamers recognize the endless value that Battlefield 1943 provides for just $15.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.bioclan.net
show_stopper35

show_stopper35

Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn   battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 am

ur a bit late my friend
Back to top Go down
megamattbd10
Admin
megamattbd10

Kudos : 7

PostSubject: Re: battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn   battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 am

kool
Back to top Go down
HalfAsleep

HalfAsleep

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn   battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm not too suprised by this actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn   battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battlefield is the fastest selling game on psn
Page 1 of 1