Havok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havok

The Home of Havok, A gaming Clan for FPS

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegisterGame Battles

HAVOK TIMES 12/19/09 issue 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
megamattbd10
Admin
megamattbd10

Kudos : 7

HAVOK TIMES  12/19/09 issue 1 Empty
PostSubject: HAVOK TIMES 12/19/09 issue 1   HAVOK TIMES  12/19/09 issue 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 pm

HAVOK TIMES

Super09 leaves BIo

There was much rejoicing in the streets this week as after a long leadership struggle within Bio, Leader Delta_Canuckian-made this statement

Nowak and I felt that Super was the factor causing all the arguments amongst the clan. It hit it's peak last night when Super removed my powers because I deleted a thread. Nowak and I decided it was best to take his powers away and let him regain his status to teach him a lesson. From there, Super decided to leave the clan, and it's ended at that.

Redshirts defeat HvK in nail bitter

Here is showstopper35’s take on the battle

In a team death match best 2 out of 3 series, HAVOK just came up short. In the first game we lost by 2 kills while the second game we lost by 5 kills. The first map took place on terminal where the fight went back and forth for awhile until the Red Shirts got the winning kill. Next map we went to sub base where the fight was in our favour until the other team started sniping. It was a good effort all around by our team, especially from northbeachteam on Sub Base. The Red Shirts relied on the ACR alot, the all used it on Terminal, so that's something were going to have to prepare for. Also another thing is taking out annoying snipers before the rack up 2-3 kills before they die. Other then that the guys did extremely well and are becoming the veterans of this clan. Hopefully the experience we get playing together will lead to more wins.

Score leaders were show, northbeachteam, and joker111

NEW ELITE MW2 SQUAD FOR CLAN BATTLES FORMED

As of 12/16 showstopper has established that a squad of 5-6 members that will be available for most clan battles. Members of this squad will get first dibs on clan battle roster spots. ONLY requirement is to have mw2 and to be available most nights and weekends

MoV Practice 2

It was a 2-0 overall victory with two games of demolition, one of which went into overtime, heres What commander showstopper had to say

"Our boys came out with a fire in them. We just overpowered them in our victory. Everyone did a tremendous job doing their duty for their clan. Many of us made sacrifices for a bomb plant or defuse, and never asked to be thanked. We just did our job and had fun."
Back to top Go down

HAVOK TIMES 12/19/09 issue 1
Page 1 of 1