Havok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havok

The Home of Havok, A gaming Clan for FPS

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog inRegisterGame Battles

Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HalfAsleep

HalfAsleep

Kudos : 0

Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep Empty
PostSubject: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Alright, here I'll be showing you how to put pictures and text into your signature. Just follow the steps and you should be good!

1) Click on "Profile" at the top of the page.
2) Click on "Signature".
3) Click the "Image" button on the signature box. "[img]" should pop up.
4) Open up a new tab and find the picture that you want displayed on your signature.
4) If you can, click on it.
5) Once you have clicked on it (if you can), right click and hit "properties". You should see a section that says Location, and the URL. Highlight the URL, right click, and hit copy.
6) Go back to your signature box on your profile. Right click and paste the URL right after the "Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep "" should pop up right after your URL.
7) It should look something like this: "Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep Insert your URL here".
8 ) Once this is done, add any text that you like by typing it in the box.
9) Click preview to make sure everything is how you want it to be.
10) Once you have it how you like it, click save, and voila! You have a signature Smile.

And there you have it. 10 easy steps to a signature.

I hope this was an accurate guide, as I typed it from what I could remember off the top of my head. In any case, enjoy. If you find anything wrong with the guide, let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
billytheboy

billytheboy

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Quote :
voila
What?
Back to top Go down
HalfAsleep

HalfAsleep

Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 pm

It's a French word I believe. From my understanding, it's basically equivalent to "and there you have it!".
Back to top Go down
TheJoker111

TheJoker111

Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:08 pm

never head that before lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.havokpsn.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 am

its "voila" if im not mistaken, took 3 years of french but that dont mean nothin haha. but yah it pretty much means what half asleep said
Back to top Go down
billytheboy

billytheboy

Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 pm

it's hard enough trying to learn english, now i have to learn french... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep   Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Tutorial by HalfAsleep
Page 1 of 1